For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Documentation and Chance Management Support for 9 months with option for extension.
The Department “Documentation & Audit Support Switzerland” as part of the DSI (Diagnostics, Standards and Interoperability) chapter area supports the Molecular Lab Development organization with the documentation of their Lifecycle projects throughout all phases of the product development. Here they support mainly the following topics: Electronic Document Management Systems support, troubleshooting, permissions; Design Change Requests support, troubleshooting, permissions; Development Guidance Documents management and Coremap support.
- Maintenance and administration of document systems
- Provide direct support in submission relevant documentation, trainings, and manage issues in Electronic Document System
- Review documents for correctness in EDMS
- Expert user for TrackWise and SAP: support the documentation of Change Processes for users
- Drive efforts to gain efficiency within work packages
- Consolidate resource requests, provide guidance and support to stakeholders and customers within development on site and other locations
Nice to Haves
- Finished apprenticeship or university degree, ideally in a life science or technical area
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in change and/or documentation management
- Very good EDV knowledge with G-Suite; skills in Trackwise, Smartsheet is a plus
- English fluent in written and spoken is required, German is a plus
- High tool affinity
- Great customer-oriented mindset in order to provide flawless support
- Can resolve conflicts and adapt to change, and effective to drive results
- Out-of-the-box thinker, detail-oriented and innovative
- Open-minded, trusting, respectful, open, communicative and innovative team-player
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- Team player with a “can do” attitude, quick learner, enjoying problem-solving, ability to work independently
- Experience in molecular or in-vitro diagnostics
- Experience with internal interfaces
- Flexible attitude
- Experience with writing own scripts (e.g. Google Apps script)
- Compliance knowledge
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!