For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Manufacturing and Change Management Process Expert for 12 months with option for extension.
The Manufacturing Process Expert with Change Management and SAP experience in a Discrete Manufacturing / Assembly line / Workshops production environment will partner with experts in other areas like Planning, Warehouse and Quality during a 2 year project preparing Roche Diagnostics instrument production sites for a switch from SAP R/3 to S4HANA. The initial task is to collect and detail the business requirements and its processes to design a fitting SAP S4/HANA template for the four sites that produce Laboratory equipment. This also with the objective to identify the standardization and harmonization opportunities across the sites and production lines and drive to make these opportunities part of the Diagnostics Operations Strategy. To create the Discrete Manufacturing Global Template for SAP S4/HANA the team of experts need to create business cases (Key Design Decisions) for the processes and present them to the Global Template Design Authority of the Roche group.
- Analyse and map clients’ business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs
- Have detailed knowledge of Work Instruction (X-steps), BoM, Work Centers, Resources, Recipes, Routings, Serial Numbers, versions & PRT, change controls, shop floor controls, MES solutions, Configuration Management, Batch Management, Equipment Management, Scheduling for Discrete and process industry Additional knowledge of Quality Management processes and techniques in Procurement and Warehousing is for sure helpful.
- Support the development of overall project plans (scoping process) as well as individual work plans, acting as liaison with local sites
- Use his/her experience in Change Management to Roche its advantage
- Lead feasibility studies and process (re)design workshops
- Detail requirements for process supporting tools like S4HANA and MES for the Global Template Design team
- Demonstrate profound knowledge of modeling standards and LEAN
- Troubleshoot where & when needed (investigates, analyses, and solves problems)
- Demonstrate domain knowledge & configuration knowledge for the E2E business process: Plan to Deliver Product, covering SAP PP, QM, IM/WM/eWM and related modules.
- Clearly understand above modules integrations with FI, CO, MM, SD
Nice to Haves
- Min. Bachelor degree Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- Min. 7+ years of project and senior stakeholder management experience within the discrete (at least industrial) manufacturing industry with SAP S4/HANA but minimal SAP ECC
- Strong knowledge of Discrete Manufacturing & Core Logistics business processes in SAP, focus on production planning, extended production scheduling, execution, and quality management
- Strong knowledge of Change and Senior Stakeholder Management methodologies
- Experience with Project and Implementation Methodologies (Sprints, Agile, SCRUM, SAFe, etc.)
- English and German fluent (minimal C1-Level)
- Customer facing experience with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact at all levels within the company
- Additional expertise in process manufacturing a plus
- Implementation experience integrating with edge solutions, smart machines, and tools
- Knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks are a plus
- Familiarity with SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of SAP’s Industry 4.0 Strategy and solution portfolio and knowledge of SAP’s Design to Operate (DTO) or Digital Manufacturing Cloud (DMC)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!