For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Test Engineer for one year with option for extension.
The Point of Care IT R&D department provides IT Products that support Roche and 3rd Party Point of Care Diagnostics instruments with connectivity and governance workflows with a common solution. Our solutions help Point of Care Coordinators, clinicians, nurses, and self-testing patients with their point of care diagnostics needs. The Senior Test Engineer will work in a highly professional, motivated and committed team of experts working in an international and interdisciplinary environment. The working environment comes along with state of the art software engineering technologies methodologies and tools.
Testing is a very important pillar in the success of IT Products. The Department is looking for talented and experienced Software test engineers working in different phases of a product life cycle, with the initiative to drive improvements in test activities, methodologies, project interaction.
- Understanding the end to end environment and developing test cases, covering the entire customer workflow
- Configure and validate software applications with real instruments ( point of care instruments)
- Collaborate with development teams to analyze requirements, reproduce problems and support solutions
- Communicate test progress, problems, results and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management in form of the reports
- Lead a small team of test analyst or mange coordination activities with vendor teams
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in informatics, computer science, or a related domain
- Several years experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, decision maker, well organized and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social orifin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!