For our international partner based in Basel, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Project Manager 80-100% for a temporary contract of 6 months with a possible extension.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning and implementation of global, medium to long-term projects within the D&A, which could include a cross function aspect. Ensuring that solutions are delivered within the timescales, cost (including FTE costs) and to the quality expected.
- Creates, executes and maintains project plans and various strategies
- Defining and negotiating project deliverables, costs, scope and resource requirements throughout the project
- Accountable for the delivery of all business related project deliverables
- Collaborates to establish a working relationship with management for the allocation of Subject Matter Experts to the project
- Monitors and motivates the project team for the delivery of all business related project deliverables
- Identify and assess impact on all stakeholders and manage the communication accordingly
- Monitor and report on project issues, risks, changes and progress to the Business Office
- Effectively works within the appropriate project management framework, including agile frameworks
- Identifies and ensures risks are effectively managed and mitigates
- Effectively facilitates and leads project team meetings
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion to project stakeholders
- Perform impact analysis to identify project dependencies and impacts on business processes
- Conducts post project debrief to identify and communicate learnt lessons to other Project Managers
- Keeps the Business Office Chapter Lead regularly informed about all project aspects
- In the absence of a change manager acts as the change and transition manager to ensure acceptance and minimal disruption to the business during transition
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, e.g. in a scientific or healthcare related discipline
- Qualification/certification in program or project management area or in consultancy
- At least 3-5 years of project management experience ideally in the healthcare industry
- Excellent understanding of agile frameworks, methodologies, and ways-of-working - preferably extensive expertise in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe); certification desired (e.g. PMI-ACP, Scrum.Org, SAFe)
- Experience with senior stakeholder management
- Preferably experience with working in data driven settings
- Experience and proven ability with leading and developing project teams of diverse expertise on a direct and matrix basis to achieve organisational objectives
- Understands and maintains knowledge of regulations, guidelines and other important business intelligence resources
- Critical assessment skills and proven ability to obtain, analyse and use information for effective decision-making
- Ability to facilitate and coach to extrapolate information and ideas from subject matter experts
- Proven ability to establish effective customer and stakeholder relationships with others internal and external to the organisation
- Proven ability to deal with diversity, ambiguity and multi-tasking
- Excellent planning, monitoring, controlling and communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Fluent in English
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!