For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Project Leader and Vendor Manager for PCR Software Solutions for one year with option for extension.
The revolutionary, Nobel-prize winning Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology (PCR), quickly replicates a single specific fragment of DNA or RNA to quantities sufficient for accurate laboratory analysis. PCR testing is in a phase of transformation and has seen huge growth during the COVID pandemic. We are looking for a seasoned Project Leader focusing on SW Project with external vendors/partners management experience to join our team.
As Project Leader and Vendor Manager for PCR software solutions, you join the SubChapter PCR Partner Management, you will connect with the external vendors, you will drive project execution with the external vendors, and help drive continuous improvement at multiple levels across the Subchapter and department.
- Accountable for the planning, collaboration, coordination, execution, and delivery of medical software projects
- Coordinate the project execution with our external vendors
- Define the best delivery model depending on the project needs
- Drive the agile requirement elicitation and ensure the proper handover of new scope to the external vendor
- Track the execution of solution epics and capabilities
- Manage and optimize the flow of value of the Agile Release using a variety of tools and methods
- Able to coordinate multiple solution interfaces (both external and internal)
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during definition and delivery
- Define, track and approve the deliverables from external vendors
- Escalate, track and help to resolve impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Continuously improve the engagement with external vendors to optimize the efficiency
- Collaborate with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Innovative and problem-solving (incl. analytical skills, active listening, critical thinking, and process improvements) with a focus on sustainable and scalable solutions
Nice to Haves
- Min. Bachelor in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or similar
- Min. 7+ years of experience as Project Manager or Project Lead in combination with Vendor Management experience or Delivery Lead from an agency perspective
- Experience working in large, preferably global, software organizations, working across multiple locations and cultures with multiple software directors and managers and teams to deliver software releases to market
- Have successfully led teams in an engineering environment
- Experience in coordinating projects with external vendors
- Hands-on experience with reporting and status updates, willing and able to create fit-for-purpose and clear presentations and meaningful dashboards
- Strong communication and solution-oriented, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
- Cultural awareness and proactive mindset
- Certification in agile such as SAFe, PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
- Experience in the highly regulated industry
- Experience in managing projects with external vendors
- Experience in healthcare software systems
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!