For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Project Manager Medical Affairs Core for 12 months with option for extension.
The Project Manager Medical Affairs Core works closely with the Medical Affairs Subchapters across Networks and other functions to support the execution of global launch preparation and clinical adoption activities for medical value solutions, works in cross-functional squads and teams and provides traditional and agile project management support for Medical Affairs activities and deliverables. Responsible for all aspects of various projects. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project.
Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying and tracking appropriate resources needed, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending.
- Supports the execution of global launch preparation and clinical adoption activities for medical value solutions, incl. CDx
- Works in cross-functional squads and teams and provides traditional and agile project management support for Medical Affairs activities and deliverables
- Development of Medical Affairs strategies in terms of Integrated Evidence Plans and Tactical Plans
- Preparation and execution of medical education programs and webinars
- Preparation and execution of scientific end user training (incl. pathologists)
- Closely interacts with Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications subchapter members in the planning, communication and preparation of key internal or external events (e.g. Congresses, Scientific Symposia, Advisory Boards, Global CDMA or Medical Affairs Meetings). Provides guidance for appropriate event types, such as F2F, virtual and mixed-type events.
- Supports KOL profiling and management activities incl. sharing with Affiliates
- Provides guidance and supports the communication and dissemination of medical education materials, both internally and externally
- Supports the content preparation for gSites, external web pages, dashboards, newsletters and posts and adopts new communication channels, e.g. social media campaigns
- Prepares, manages and tracks contracts and HCP interactions, tracks payments and invoices
- Prepares, manages and tracks MA-specific OKR and KPIs reporting and operational dashboards
- Follows best practices in project teams and fosters continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and continuous exchange
- Assesses and builds up preferred vendors to meet highest quality and compliance standards
- 2-3 years of related experience within diagnostics, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, project management and communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree in life sciences- Biotechnology or Biology
- Experience in agile methodologies or agile coaching
- English fluency in writing and speaking
- Medical affairs, clinical development or study processes experience
- Experience in the field of Cardiovascular & Metabolic or Infectious Diseases
- Advanced project management degree (i.e. PMP)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons.
We look forward to hearing from you!