For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Product Owner for 4 months with option for extension.
Service Strategy & Innovation is focused on developing Roche Services further, excite with Customer Experience and drive service efficiency. With the "Integration Concept / CBM" they are searching for a lead to drive the development of their pilot to guide service professionals to take the right action based on insights and data analytics.
- Lead the product specification and development from the business side
- Define the requirements together with global stakeholder
- Drive common perspective (align on top priorities) among stakeholder and set priorities towards the development team
- Maintain a close interaction with the development team
- Bring a first pilot to a successful testing
- Build the basis for a pilot of predictive maintenance
- Support the team with multi-disciplinary understanding on product development
Nice to Haves
- University degree in IT, Engineering, Business or equivalent fields
- Min. 4-5 years of work experience as product owner, in business analysis and product testing
- Strong skills in Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- Experienced in scope management
- Written and oral fluency in English is mandatory, German is an advantage
- Diligent, highly self-organized and take active ownership
- Independent, efficient, solution-oriented
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and Agile methodologies
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!