For our international partner based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Junior System Administrator SoMa for a temporary contract of 3 months with extension.
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
Nice to Haves
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or similar environment
- Min. 1+ years of experience in MES within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment as First Level Supporter, Troubleshooter or System Administrator
- At least theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation and ability to reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in case of issues, Incident management in Trackwise (accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications)
- Experience in analyzing and understanding of the queries in SQL Database
- Experience in E2E packaging processes and the standards ISA 95 and GAMP5
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Having sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
- Service Now and HPLM
- Read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
- Preferably, experience with Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions
- MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience in PMX or Pharma Suite
- Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle
- Familiar with database such as Microsoft SQL server
- German is a plus
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!