For our international partner based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a qualified and motivated MES Specialist for a temporary contract of 12 months with a possible extension.
For the MES Business Management Team we are looking for a temporary employee to support our Manufacturing Execution Systems in the manufacturing area in Kaiseraugst. Your main responsibility will be the support of the Manufacturing Execution System. You will model and test master recipes, specify and test new system functions and perform the 1st Level Support for our end users. You will be in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and IT and will also support running projects.
To be prepared for the job an intensive training will be carried out at the beginning of the employment.
- Implementation and validation of systems and IT processes in the manufacturing area
- Production master recipe modelling and testing including master data management
- 1st Level Support for the Business and the Recipe Production Business incl. 24x7 stand by duty / on-call
- Support of Projects within the department and the current project (admin and operative tasks)
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering and Suppliers
Nice to Haves
- Min. Bachelor degree in informatics, engineering or any similar environment
- Min. 2 -5 years of experience working in manufacturing with MES with GxP, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Hands- on experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Experience in First Level Support, preferred for the MES System and Software
- First CSV Experience and software development and data management experience
- Fluency in German and English (min. B1 Level)
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Good communication skills
- PMX or Pharma Suite Knowledge
- Project Experience
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and send us your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age and identity.
We also process applications by mail, but for administrative reasons we do not return them. We look forward to hearing from you!