|Stellenbeschreibung:||For our international partner based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Order and Distribution Manager for a temporary contract of one year with a possible extension.|
The Supply Chain Operations team ensures on-time and in-full delivery of products, documents and data along the global end-to-end supply chain network. We provide right first time order, inventory and logistics management services by effectively collaborating with different partners, suppliers and customers across the network.
- Ensure products are delivered in quality, on time and in a compliant way
- Administer effective inventory, order and distribution operations
- Manage stock replenishment plan to fulfill short- to mid-term supply and avoid obsolescence
- Drive performance monitoring and assessment to address key issues
- Maintain effective communication and collaboration across functions
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience, preferable in the pharma industry
- Sound knowledge of SAP SD transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or commercial diploma with relevant experience in supply chain and logistics
- Good verbal German skills is a plus
- Logistics background is a plus
- Experience with international stakeholders/customers
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!