For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated
Junior Sourcing Specialist for 12 months with option for extension.
The Diagnostics Global Direct Procurement is the global organization within Global Operations Roche Diagnostics HQs and is responsible for strategic supplier management and strategic procurement activities for finished goods, intermediates and raw materials directly related to production, as well as logistics services and product software.
The Upstream procurement department regarding supplier management and procurement activities for the development projects of region Europe for all business areas including Instruments & Software, Consumables, BioChemicals and Reagents for Global Direct Procurement at Roche Diagnostics International (RDI).
- Support the effective procurement of products and services in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain master data, including materials, suppliers and workflows
- Support the Procurement organisation to ensure that all relevant documentation is complete and available in SAP (for example request for purchase, scoring tools and results, signature sheets, contracts and statements of work)
- Provide operational procurement support as assigned by the team lead, such as providing support to supplier data entry, blocked invoice resolution or MyBuy purchase requisitions
- Work with team members and business partners to mitigate any Procurement and/or business issues and help achieve agreed business goals
- Execute operation procurement activities in line with a responsible Procurement approach while using tools, processes, policy setting and enforcement in alignment with business processes
- Contribute to the delivery of established targets and metrics on customer service; track and monitor these metrics where required, and escalate issues as they arise
Nice to haves
- Finished apprentice ship or university degree in commercial area
- 1-3 years of work experience in procurement
- Good IT skills with G-Suite and with electronic ordering systems; knowledge of MyBuy & SAP is a plus
- Very good German and good English skills written and spoken are required
- Very good communication skills
- Strategic thinking and understanding of higher-level contexts
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Enthusiasm, proactivity and initiative
- Results-oriented approach as well as target group-oriented and confident appearance
- CV's must be in English
- Experience with cost reduction and value enhancement measures
- Knowledge of contract document management systems, templates, and processing tools (e.g., eSourcing, eAuction, eContracting)
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!