For our international partner based in Basel, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Global Lead Contract & Partner Management for Engineering for a temporary contract of 6 months with a possible extension.
The role of Global Contract & Partner Management Expert is to develop the Engineering community in the Procurement & contracting strategy and establish a base of partners that can support us in projects across the Globe. The incumbent will bring significant experience on operations of Global / Regional Engineering organizations in general and in Project management, contract management and procurement strategy in particular.
- Revise and update the various procurement Strategy in the projects
- Support complex and large-scale projects in procurement and contracting strategy aspects
- Establish a base of Engineering and construction partners across the globe to respond on an agile way to business requests
- Establish a Supplier Relationship Management process including KPI tracking, communication and escalation processes
- Develop contracting capabilities in our organization (globally, regionally or for sites) in close collaboration with the Head of Engineering Capability development
- Support project reviews, in close collaboration with Global Project Review Subject Matter Expert
- Host the Global Expert Panel for Contract & Partner Management
- Trigger innovations and provide guidance within the community
Nice to Haves
- Min. 10 years working experience in Project Management and Project Procurement aspects in Engineering, ideally in pharma
- Advanced knowledge in all project procurement aspects as described above (procurement strategy, procurement delivery models, claim management, contracting, etc.)
- Proven background in big projects / contracts engineering projects – participated, supported projects
- Experiences in Capex procurement
- University degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline or similar with relevant work experience
- Good IT skills in G-Suite, SAP
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German is a plus
- Good interpersonal relationships and ability to operate in a matrix organization
- Keen interest in projects in general and in procurement / contracting aspects in particular
- Coaching style when dealing with people
- Independent objectivity regarding standards
- Ability to work under pressure to meet challenging targets and timelines
- Demonstrated leadership, networking, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to interact, persuade and influence peers and senior stakeholders is essential
- Having experience across geography would be an advantage
- Certified PMI (Project Management Institute) or equivalent project manager
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, social origin, religion/belief, age or identity.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!